SETTING THE PRICE
YOUR HOME’S MARKET VALUE
To set the list price of your home, we conduct what’s called a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) that gives you a real-time snapshot of market conditions, local home selling data and pricing on other nearby homes similar to yours that are for sale now and have sold recently. This combined with our local knowledge of your neighborhood, inside knowledge of homes that are going on the market soon and other important factors allow us to give you an accurate price range for you to consider when setting the listing price for your home.
NEIGHBORHOOD & LOCATION
MARKET DATA & TRENDS
NEARBY COMPARABLE ACTIVE HOMES
RECENT NEARBY PENDING & SOLDS
COMPARABLE EXPIRED LISTINGS
Get a FREE CMA Today
What can you expect to see in the CMA that we prepare for you? A completed CMA is presented in the form of a report, which includes the all of the items below, suggested selling price, detailed information about your home, and the comparable properties that were researched to determine its value.
A CMA includes information like:
- Comparative Properties that have sold and closed within the last 6 months
- Comparative Active listings – properties currently for sale
- Comparative Pending sales – listings that have sold but not yet closed
- Comparative Expired listings – properties that did not sell during the listing period
- A detailed report on your Home and the estimate of its value based on today’s market
Get a FREE CMA on your home in 24hrs or less!
It's a SELLERS Market! Even if you are even just THINKING about selling, knowing what your home's TRUE market value is valuable information. Fill in your info below and we will send you a complete Market Value Report that shows you what it is REALLY worth in today's market.
"*" indicates required fields